Monday, March 11, 2013

Everything Haul (Collective Haul)

Hi Bloggers!  Here is a link my most recent video.  I have been doing some cleaning around the house and found so many shopping bags with items still in them so I decided to share with you all what I have been shopping for :)  Please leave comments below or on my channel and subscribe.  If you have a channel lmk so I can check yours out too :)


xoxo,

glammarly

Instagram: marly_l
Youtube: glammarly
Twitter: glammarly




In the video I show:

*Basic Color Hi-Lo Maxi Dress : Forever21
*Tube Hi-Lo Maxi Dress : Love Culture
*Purple Sandals : Charlotte Russe
*Sheer White Button Top : Marshalls
*Sheer Creme Button Top : Forever21
*They're Real Mascara : BeautyCosmetics
*Tease Body Mist : Victoria's Secret

I am not affiliated with any of the companies/brands shown in this video, I purchased all of these with my own money and these are my true opinions of the items.


No comments:

Post a Comment